Carpesol, SPA and Bath – one of germany's most modern spa pool ...
Under the slogan ‘WE THINK FUTURE’, ‘First Impression’ transfor ...
3 Sud Est has recently come back to the scene with the new sing ...
Maciej Maleńczuk, a singer, musician and a poet, is considered ...
X Factor 2013 – made at ‘Deruta20’ Production Centre in Milan - ...
The École nationale de cirque de Montreal – located in Montreal ...
On March 28, the event 'Passwor(l)d 2014' took place at the Kur ...
The “Medals Plaza” was the heart of the village: here the award ...
The ‘Theatre for Young Spectators’, founded in 1935, is a cultu ...
Drums'n'Percussion – Europe's largest drums and percussion fest ...
On November 22, the world renown temple of the Italian song has ...
'The Tenors', a Canadian vocal quartet known for its extraordin ...
NICK NRG 1201 is the most efficient LED moving head wash light ever produced and, thanks to its specifically developed optical group, fears no competition. The exceptional brightness/consumption ratio makes NICK NRG 1201 a truly “green” fixture.
NICK NRG’s new-generation optical group is an exclusive D.T.S. feature.
NICK NRG 1201 is equipped with 30 high-power full-colour LEDs (RGBW).
NICK NRG 1201 features 8°- 50° motorized zoom with a high-efficiency optical system enabling it to be used as a PC Beam or a very wide Wash and ultra-fast silent Pan/Tilt.
NICK NRG 1201 (FPR) is also equipped with the “FPR” system ('Free Pan Rotation' - patent pending), which enables limitless pan rotation in both directions, with no need for inversion.
NICK NRG 1201 is suitable for top professional applications, such as tours and special events. NICK NRG 1201 is also available as NICK NRG 1201 CT (30 Full White LEDs, 2700°K - 6500°K).
* 30 Full Colour LEDs (RGBW)
* 8°- 50° linear motorized zoom with high efficiency optical system
* Uniform projection on surfaces, from very wide Wash to PC Beam
* 16 million colours
* Wide palette of pure uniform whites with variable linear colour temperature (2700°K - 8000°K)
Interface / Control / Programming
* Multi-function OLED graphic colour display + 4 soft keys: control / management / monitoring of the main parameters
* Controlled via DMX 512 and RDM standard digital communication protocols
* Wireless ready
* Ethernet ready
* Internal operating system updatable via D.T.S. RED BOX interface via “D.T.S. firmware upgrade utility” program on windows based PC
20 DMX channels
Pan & Tilt
NICK NRG 1201 FPR
* ‘FPR’: limitless pan rotation, in either direction, never having to reverse motion; Tilt 270° (1,2 sec.)
NICK NRG 1201
* Ultra-fast movement: Pan 540° (2 sec.); Tilt 270° (1,2 sec.)
* 16-bit movement resolution
* 4 Selectable speed ranges
* Electronic full-range AC 90-260 V 50 / 60 Hz
* Power consumption:
90 V - 3,7 A - 340 W
120 V – 2,83 A - 340 W
230 V – 1,47 A - 340 W
260 V – 1,3 A - 340 W
* DMX: 4 XLR connectors (3-pole In and Out; 5-pole In and Out) by Neutrik;
* Power supply: POWERCON IN/OUT connectors by Neutrik
Operating ambient temperature
-10° / 40°
Certification CE; LED Class: Class 2 LED product
* 1 x POWERCON male cable connector (cod. 0520P014)
* 1 x XLR 5 Pins male cable connector (cod. 0508B028)
* 1 x XLR 5 Pins female cable connector (cod. 0508B027)
* “C” Clamp GQUICK with “Fast Lock” connection 1/4 turn (cod. 0521A014)
* User’s manual
Our new Custom Shop provides specialized solutions for adapting D.T.S. products to your needs. Now you can have it made your way! If you need to customize a D.T.S. product to fit your needs, just let us know. We'll be glad to consider your request for a customized D.T.S. product made just for you.read more
D.T.S. provides professional pre-sales consulting for the choice of the best products for different needs, and design solutions to adapt D.T.S. products to customer requests and project specifications, as well as a comprehensive after-sales assistance.read more
The constant modernization of technologies of the production process ensures superior precision in all operations. The high standard of efficiency enhances the overall quality and the reliability of the products; D.T.S. grants 3-year warranty on its products.read more
D.T.S. offers complete solutions for railway lighting, as it integrates in a seamless system LED products, power supplies and control units.
D.T.S. also provides a comprehensive after-sales assistance as well as professional pre-sales consulting, planning and design solutions to adapt D.T.S. products to the project specifications.
D.T.S. LED products offer a totally new approach to railway lighting, in terms of light quality, colour temperature control, remote power supply and control, extremely long lifespan, robustness, energy savings, reduced manpower & assistance costs.
See how D.T.S. products have been successfully installed in several stations.