The OZ Mall is an ultra-modern trade centre in Krasnodar, Russi ...
3 Sud Est has recently come back to the scene with the new sing ...
The world renown singer Joe Cocker made his first and only conc ...
The XR3000 SPOT CMY is a high-output moving head projector fitted with a 1200W discharge lamp, delivering a massive 85.000 Lux / 5 m.
The XR3000 SPOT CMY provides a powerful combination of razor-sharp gobo projections, sophisticated colour generation, and versatile dynamic effects.
The XR3000 SPOT CMY is suitable for top level professional applications, including concerts, shows, tours, special events and clubs.
The XR3000 SPOT CMY is available in 2 versions: with or without the ‘FPR’ system. The ‘FPR’ (D.T.S. patent) allowslimitless pan rotation, in either direction, never having to reverse motion.
Philips MSR Gold 1200/2 Fastfit lamp (95.000 Lumens)
base type PGJX50
* 85.000 Lux a 5 m (10°)
* Improved optical group made with 11 coated lenses combined with a dichroic glass reflector
* 16-bit motorized focus
* 16-bit motorized iris
* 16-bit motorized linear zoom (10°- 35°)
* linear dimmer / shutter / strobe (0,85 flash/sec to 10 flash/sec)
* sophisticated CMY colour synthesis system with 3 palettes for linear insertion
* colour wheel (7 colours + open) with linear selection for perfect 2-colour beams
3 overlapping wheels for multiple effects:
* customizable rotating gobo wheel (7 gobos)
* customizable fixed gobo wheel (8 gobos)
* animation wheel rotating in both directions
* 3-facet rotating prism
* frost filter (soft edge)
Interface / Control / Programming
* Extra-wide, multi-function graphic LCD display (128 x 64)
* 4 soft-keys (control / management / monitoring of the main parameters)
* Controlled via DMX 512 standard digital communication protocol
* Wireless ready
* Ethernet ready
* Internal operating system updatable via D.T.S. RED BOX interface and hyperterminal program on windows based PC
30 DMX channels
Pan & Tilt
XR3000 SPOT CMY:
Pan 540°: 3.9 sec.; Tilt 270°: 2.6 sec.
XR3000 SPOT CMY FPR version:
‘FPR’ system (D.T.S. patent)
Pan: limitless rotation, in both directions; 360° rotation in 2.33 sec.; Tilt 270°: 2.6 sec.
* 4 Selectable speed ranges
* Pan/Tilt locking system with recessed buttons
* Automatic Pan/Tilt repositioning in case of knocks
* Electronic ballast; 90-260 V 50 / 60 Hz
* Power consumption: 1320 W
* Power saving mode (the lamp dims to 50% six seconds after shutter closure)
* DMX: 4 XLR connectors (3-pole In and Out; 5-pole In and Out) by Neutrik;
* Power supply: POWERCON connector by Neutrik
Operating ambient temperature
-10° / 40°
Internal safety devices
* Overvoltage circuit protection and overtemperature circuit protection.
Safety: EN 60598-1: 1993
EN 60598-2-17: 1989
EMC: EN 55015
1 x POWERCON male cable connector (cod. 0520P014)
1 x XLR 5 Pins male cable connector (cod. 0508B028)
1 x XLR 5 Pins female cable connector (cod. 0508B027)
2 x “C” Clamp G100 black (cod. 0521A015)
2 x Omega bracket with ''Fast Lock'' connection (cod. 02K00467)
(LxDxH) 670 x 550 x 730 mm
Our new Custom Shop provides specialized solutions for adapting D.T.S. products to your needs. Now you can have it made your way! If you need to customize a D.T.S. product to fit your needs, just let us know. We'll be glad to consider your request for a customized D.T.S. product made just for you.read more
D.T.S. provides professional pre-sales consulting for the choice of the best products for different needs, and design solutions to adapt D.T.S. products to customer requests and project specifications, as well as a comprehensive after-sales assistance.read more
The constant modernization of technologies of the production process ensures superior precision in all operations. The high standard of efficiency enhances the overall quality and the reliability of the products; D.T.S. grants 3-year warranty on its products.read more
D.T.S. offers complete solutions for railway lighting, as it integrates in a seamless system LED products, power supplies and control units.
D.T.S. also provides a comprehensive after-sales assistance as well as professional pre-sales consulting, planning and design solutions to adapt D.T.S. products to the project specifications.
D.T.S. LED products offer a totally new approach to railway lighting, in terms of light quality, colour temperature control, remote power supply and control, extremely long lifespan, robustness, energy savings, reduced manpower & assistance costs.
See how D.T.S. products have been successfully installed in several stations.